Thursday, April 10, 2008

YES MEN DO CRY ....


Who can prove that, men are not emotional?

Men do cry, but we just don't show it.

I cried for my college, but I didn't show it.
I cried when I found my first love, but I didn't show it.
I cried for ma mom,but I didn't show it.

We remember everything about our love....
I still remember the day I proposed her, I was unsure..
The day she said yes to me, that was in phone....
Those late night phone conversations till we saw the sun..

I remember every moment we spent together....

Girl, I'm sure that you are aware that I do remember everything.

But, why does this world never believed me or other men?

Men are weak, we cry more than you do.
Men are weak, it hurts us more than it hurts you.
Men are weak, emotional fools...


Men never show it, but its very much true....

2 comments:

idealsrinath said...

I THINK U R A GUD POET TOO! I LOVE 2 READ POEMS......... BUT THIS POEM IS SOMEWHAT IN A DIFFERENT STYLE........ YOU HAVE WRITTEN A POEM WHICH I AM ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT........YOUR POEM IS ABOUT THE FEELING OF A YOUTH,,,, WHICH CANNOT BE EXPRESSED EVEN TO THE DEAREST ONE...PLEASE KEEP ON WRITTING POEM....AS LIKE THIS.....ALL THE BEST 4 UR FUTURE...........

Unknown said...

aliyoo wat ablog is this daaaa........nice one i like it